Well, here we are in 2020, another year, another decade, and full of new promises from God! I am thankful for His many blessings in 2019 and look with great anticipation to all the NEW things He has for me in 2020. How about YOU?
I have not been as faithful to write on this blog in 2019 as I had intended, but I plan this year to work diligently to change that. My purpose in writing this blog is not only to express myself as I walk out this thing called life with Jesus, but also to be an encouragement to others and to lead them to Jesus if they don’t already have a personal relationship with Him, and spur on those who are already walking with Him.
My husband and I started attending a new church in September of 2019 and it has been an amazing place of growth for me. As I’ve watched God moving in our midst, I am in awe of His wonder, mercy and grace!
I created this graphic this morning from my bible app. It was the verse of the day today and it pretty much sums up my expectations in this new year. I long for new revelations from God through His word, and they are more important to me than anything else in this world.
Here are some excerpts from my notes this morning as my pastor spoke:
- We have to have a place of victory in order to have a witness for God.
- We wage a battle that is not against flesh and blood.
- Our Father Knows Best!!
- Don’t just look for a place of comfort; look for your purpose.
- God works ON us so He can work THROUGH us.
- If we hang on, God will bless us past the irritation we’re experiencing.
- Jesus came to get us and give us power over the devil.
- Until we dedicate what we want to the Lord, it is not good enough.
- Believe God’s prophets and you will prosper.~2Chronicles 20:20
Leave a comment sharing which of these spoke to YOU…